Friday, March 14, 2008

Update


Here's the belly at 33 weeks 6 days.

Rex and Barrett playing Guitar Hero.

This just reminded me so much of Forrest Gump...too cute.

Barrett and Gwen enjoying a bath together.

They had a great time!!

Aunt Jocelyn helped with bath time...yes, I know, Barrett looks a little startled..who knows why?!?

My two favorite boys all ready to go to Ben's grandma's 90th birthday party.


Okay, these are all pictures from the past few weeks or so. Rex and Monica came to visit one day a few weekends ago and they dropped of a couple versions of Guitar Hero. Rex and I battled and I finally beat Rex at a video game!! I think it has been years and years since that has happened. :) Barrett seemed to enjoy the game, too! The another time Jocelyn and Gwen came by for a visit. Gwen and Barrett just love hanging out together and it is so entertaining to watch. I honestly think that I could sit around all day and watch the two interact. It is precious. Jocelyn helped with some things around the house and has come by on several occasions bringing food and baby things. What a great sister! The last picture is from last weekend when we headed over to Ben's grandma's birthday party. The two boys just looked so handsome that I had to take a picture (and of course share it!). :)

Today I had another doctors appointment. Everything looks great. The doctor told me that the 34 week marks an important milestone, because if I go into labor after that point then they will not try to stop it! She said that they love it when twins make it to 34 weeks! Yea! But, of course, I do want the babies to hold on at least a few more weeks to pack on a few more lbs.! I want them to be able to come home with us rather than have to stay in the hospital. The end is definitely near, though, and that is exciting!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are so awesome to share these belly photos! It gives us all a better idea of what you're going through. And you'll be glad to have documentation too. Amazing!

I agree about the kiddies. Each time they are even more fun together, so sweet. Love being there and helping however I can!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Joss, after looking at the latest belly pic I can understand how sleeping must be near-impossible and how you must be very uncomfortable....you are one strong woman!! Congrats on making it to the 34-week mark, the end is so near!

Great pics of the kids in the bathtub, its nice they have so much fun together. Also, your guys are darn good-looking as well! Thanks for the update!

Love, Melissa