35 weeks pregnant with Barrett......
35 weeks 1 day pregnant with twins!!! Whoa!
Grandma Sue bought the boys matching jackets for Easter...too cute.
Elizabeth joins the party, too!! She's 4 weeks old now!
Last Friday I went to my doctor for the usual routine, NST, ultrasound, and meeting with doctor. Everything went perfectly. Sue came with me this time for added support. They did a growth ultrasound this time just to make sure that Baby A was still growing as it should and sure enough it was because now they estimate Baby A to be about 5 lbs. 2 oz. and Baby B to be about 5 lbs. 8 oz. I guess this just shows how an estimate is just that...an estimate. But the good thing is that they are both growing and doing well. They both seem to be a healthy weight right now, too. With all this in mind, I actually went and did squats under the full moon on Saturday night just to stir things up a bit, but as you can see...no babies. They'll be here when they want to be here, I guess. I have had a lot more cramping and Braxton Hicks contractions and I have even started timing them a few times, but nothing has come of it. All I can say is that the babies will be here sometime between now and 3 weeks from now. This is just that inbetween time people refer to as the waiting game.
Sunday we headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Spitzley's for Easter Dinner. There were quite a few family members there and it was nice to visit with everyone. The boys even had an Easter egg hunt! We had to do a lot of explaining on the whole idea, but eventually they seemed to have caught on. It was a great afternoon!

4 comments:
Wow, you barely look pregnant w/Barrett compared to now! Of course, you look great carrying twins, and actually you make it look pretty easy! I noticed there was a full moon and I was wondering if it would shift enough gravity to get labor going, but I guess not. Its so exciting that you have able to carry the twins for so long, they will be such healthy babies at birth :)
Love, Melissa
So, I was thinking to myself, just as the blog opened and I just saw your face in the top pic, WOW. She is SO tan for March...then I scrolled and realized what a dork I am. Glad you all had a happy Easter, and I can't believe only 3 weeks or less until the twins arrive!!! Wow time flies...
I can't believe we're already playing the waiting game. So exciting! Don't worry...after you have them I'll be there to bring you Taco Bell just like last time! :) Can't wait to meet them! You still look awesome!
Britta--you look great! I can't believe that the little peanuts will be here so soon! Like Melissa said, you make it look easy to carry two babies! Hope you are feeling well. We'll be thinking of you these next few weeks! All the best!
Post a Comment