Yep, still pregnant. Good for the babies...rough on me. As you can see the stretch marks are getting out of control and my back seems to arch more and more each day. I feel extremely lucky that I can carry twins this long, but surprised at the same time. Just when you think your body would give up, it keeps on going. I went to the doctor again today just for another NST and everything was fine. My instincts tell me that I will be pregnant for awhile (well, until my c-section date that is). No real changes have begun or anything of that nature. I remember a few weeks back the nurse at the drs. office told me that I don't have the "look" yet of being tired and pregnant, yet I believe that I have that look now...the nurses have not said otherwise in the last several appointments, either! :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
36 weeks 2 days
Yep, still pregnant. Good for the babies...rough on me. As you can see the stretch marks are getting out of control and my back seems to arch more and more each day. I feel extremely lucky that I can carry twins this long, but surprised at the same time. Just when you think your body would give up, it keeps on going. I went to the doctor again today just for another NST and everything was fine. My instincts tell me that I will be pregnant for awhile (well, until my c-section date that is). No real changes have begun or anything of that nature. I remember a few weeks back the nurse at the drs. office told me that I don't have the "look" yet of being tired and pregnant, yet I believe that I have that look now...the nurses have not said otherwise in the last several appointments, either! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
major props Britta. That is an amazingly great feat. You are a strong woman. Think of you often, Brooke
You are AMAZING.....and look great for being 36+ weeks prego w/twins. I like the haircut!! We also think of you all the time! Love, Melissa
You're almost there Brit!!! You can do it. You are a strong woman. Your guardian angels are protecting those babies with all their might keeping them in there so they are healthy when they meet their mommy and daddy!
Keep your head up, spring is here! Those babies won't want to come out until the first full day of warm sunshine... the happiest day of the year after that long and cold winter :)
All I can say is..What a trooper! ..Those babies are just warm and cozy in there. Can't wait to hear the names and of course find out the sexes! Hang in there, you're still looking beautiful!
So Rex called me about 5 minutes after I'd just hung up the phone with him today, and the first thought that popped into my head was, "Britta's having the babies!" I keep waiting to hear the call. :) You do look great and I like the hair cut too!!
Wow, Britta! You are amazing. I can't believe you have gotten bigger since Randy and I saw you. You are doing a great job - keep up the good work. But hopefully those babies come soon for your sake. :) - Kristen
Post a Comment