Friday, March 07, 2008
Another Drs. Appointment
I had another doctors appointment today. Everything looks good with the exception that Baby B decided to do another somersault and is back to being breech. Ugh! I was getting all excited to give it another go the old fashioned way! Who knows maybe Baby B will want to flip again one last time. Only time will tell. Also, today we got another growth ultrasound (they only do these every 3-4 weeks) and Baby A is estimated at 4 lbs. 4 oz. and Baby B is estimated to be about 5 lbs. 2 oz. Yes, indeed, Baby Be decided to gain 2 lbs. the last month whereas Baby A put on 1 lb. Overall I have about 9 and a half lbs. of baby inside me right now! Crazy!! It definitely explains all the discomfort. There were no good ultrasound pictures this time because the babies are getting awfully crowded in there. We have another growth ultrasound in two weeks just to make sure that Baby A is still growing at a good rate (he or she is 1 lb. less than baby b). The doctor was also going to contact the high risk doctor to make sure that things are still progressing well. All in all, we are all doing just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that things are still going well, and those babies are getting big!! I'm sure you are very uncomfortable....hang in there!! -Melissa
I can't believe the babies are that big already. That active one sounds like Dewey! Hang in there Britta, it's almost over, you're a champ!!
Post a Comment