Saturday, March 15, 2008

A New Symptom

Oh my goodness...this new thing just started a few days ago, but it is driving me crazy. So by now we all can clearly see that my belly is growing in leaps and bounds and due to that fact my belly ITCHES so much!!! That can only mean one thing.......I'm getting more stretch marks! If you've ever had poison ivy then you'll understand what I mean, because it is that kind of itch just no rash with it. It is an itch that no matter how much you itch it, it will not go away. I've been trying to take my mind off of it, but it is very difficult to do. I think I may need to resort to some calamine lotion (if it's okay when pregnant...I'll have to check into that). That would be quite the picture...my enormous belly with pink lotion all over it. :) I guess the whole stretching is a good sign for the babies, because it means they're growing, right?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Britta, I've never had poison ivy but I've had sun poisoning where I want to pull my skin off and I can't imagine that feeling non-stop!! We are thinking of you and sympathizing!! Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

Oh no!!! And you have to sit around all day and think about it. Yuck. Maybe you should take baths for relief?

Love you.

Monica said...

Wow. I think maybe taking baths in cocoa butter would be a great idea. :) A bit unpractical, but maybe it would help? Hang in there! It'll be worth it, and like you said, it means they're growing!

Kele C said...

You look great!!! I'm so impressed your still a happy camper! I'm nervious at 27 weeks with just one baby! Can't wait to hear stories from joc! Good luck!
Kele

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some relief soon! Meaning I hope we meet the little ones soon! :) Every time my mom calls I think it's time! Hee hee.