Saturday, March 29, 2008

Future Wrestler??? And 36 Weeks



Ben finished up wrestling last week and was able to snag the smallest singlet he could find in the old uniforms (the school is getting new uniforms for next year and was getting rid of these old ones). We decided to see how Barrett fit in it. It was too cute... a little on the big side, but still who could resist these pics?!?

Today also marks my 36 weeks point in this pregnancy. My doctor says that I have earned a gold star for carrying twins this long. I almost begged her to take the babies early next week, but she just laughed. We have to wait at least two more weeks (unless mother nature has other plans). I know, two weeks is nothing, but in my world it feels like an eternity!!! I should enjoy this time though, right, because we are most likely done having babies and I will never experience being pregnant again. To be perfectly honest...it is so hard to enjoy right now, though...there's just simply too much discomfort to mention. I did treat myself to a little pampering a few days ago and I went and got my hair cut. I feel refreshed and renewed, although bangs are hard to get used to again. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Monica said...

Wow, they won't take them for 2 more weeks? I'm SUPER impressed you've carried them this long though. That's awesome! I'm crossing my fingers they come before Thursday this week or wait until after Wednesday next week...Glad you took some time for yourself to get pampered, it really makes all the difference. :) Any pics of the new 'do?

Anonymous said...

oh Britta, I have so much respect for you right now. And as special of a time this is for you, I don't blame you for being ready for it to be over. One can only take so much strain on their body! Sending you happy & comfy thoughts...

And Barrett - a future wrestler indeed! So cute!!

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are a super mama! This is an amazing time, one to chuckle upon later! Love you.

Barrett...OMG, cutness!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Barrett is total cuteness!!! I would love to see a pic of the new hairdo, I always thought that bangs looked great on you!! I'm glad you took a little time for yourself :) Love, Melissa