Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Barrett Benjamin Spitzley



Barrett Benjamin Spitzley
Born: Sept. 8, 2006 at 2:38 pm
Weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Length: 21 inches Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

I love the top one where he's looking up at Ben. Does he look like Ben?

Anonymous said...

Oh Britta, he is beautiful...just like his parents :) Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben and Britta!! He is beautiful (as we all expected). I hope he is a heavy sleeper for you!!!
Love,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

congratulations i dont know what to say he is just so cute .i have to say i have been waiting so long for you to have your baby that when i seen him i cryed your a mommy now and i'm sure you will be wounderful for him for the rest of his life .you happen to be my favorite teacher but not only that your some one i can look up to as a teacher and as a great friend .i think since you were pregnet it made me closer to you because that is what we allawy's talked about ..well i have go but he's so cute you just couldn't ask for something else .lovz amanda huss

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ben and Britta!!! And welcome little Barrett :) I am so excited for your little family. He's definitely very precious looking! I want to come visit, but will give you guys a chance to settle in! I can't wait!!! Dawn

Anonymous said...

I love how Ben says Barrett's lips look like his because they're "kissable".
We'll let you be the judge of that!

Congratulations!..Again!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet the little guy, Michigan/Michigan State weekend, right?! Congratulations on a healthy beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

i have told lot's of people and student's because lot's of them did not no they said that he was very cute got to go to go togother classes luvz amanda huss

Laura said...

Congrats Britta! He's a cutie! Max has the same little Pea Pod sleeper - so cute! :)