This past weekend we took Barrett to his first MSU tailgate. He looked like such a stud in his t-shirt and jeans! The stormy weather held off all day so I could stay a little longer with him. Everyone seemed to enjoy having him around and some people got to meet him for the first time. It was a busy day (I think I felt the effects more than Barrett) and we were definitely ready to go home when the time came, yet I must say we had a great time at the tailgate! :)
We also had many visitors this weekend, many of which were meeting Barrett for the first time. Ryan, Alissa, and family stopped by, as well as Todd and Erica. Jocelyn, Jacob, and Gwen even drove in from Ann Arbor to spend the day. Jocelyn did a lot of helpful things around the house, too which was nice and Gwen got to meet her cousin for the first time. It was great visiting with everyone!!
6 comments:
Awwwwww I love the green and white! :) Sounds like you guys had a great weekend too. Will you be tailgating for state's homecoming this coming weekend? We'll be there and would love to stop by if you are!:) Otherwise, we'll see you U of M vs. MSU weekend!
Yes, Yes, Yes, let us know if you will be out and about next weekend. If I had know you were going to be t.g. I would have come to find you. It was a great day besides the loss. Take care :)
Dawn
Very cute, even with the green & white. He looks very grown up there. Loved seeing you and just hanging out. Anything I can do to help and be with you!
He's a -- Sparterine. =) A Wolvertan? Whaaatever.
Yay for having a good time this weekend! Keep your strength up!
Alright, he does look cute even though his clothes are so ugly :) I agree with Joss, very grown up looking in the "real clothes." I can't wait to meet him!! Also, very impressed you made it out and about at the tailgate....you rock! Love, Melissa
that's what i love to see is a little man in state that's great.hope every thing is great and he is geting so big .i have to go i miss you lot's
luzs amanda huss
Post a Comment