Friday, September 15, 2006

First Bath



A few nights ago Ben and I gave Barrett his first bath. Barrett was a little squirmy and very slippery, so it was definitely a two person job! I wasn't able to take too many pictures, yet the few I got are precious! Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Monica said...

He looked like he looooooooved it...well kinda. :) Such a cute one Brit!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to meet him!! He looks very sweet :) Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Aww, bathtime. I'm sure you'll treasure these moments later when you're hosing him off outside covered in mud! Bet you can't wait! =)

Anonymous said...

my mom said that if you and ben dont want him we will take him lol.he's a keeper .mom said he's well worth waiting for . i hope that all the day's you spend with he will become even cuter .because you will be back to school befor long let's hope any way i miss you so much and can not wait to .hear about every with this summer and stuff like that.luz amanda huss sally huss@sbcglobal.net please email me

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful and so very tiny! I cannot wait to meet the little man. I bet you guys have a million pictures already... Keep on posting, he's to precious! See you soon! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Ben & Britta,
Congratulations. What a wonderful gift from God. He looks strong and healthy as all good Spitzley baby's are. Enjoy these days with Barrett and take many pictures and videos of every day. It is such fun to look back on those and remember.
Love and kisses,
Aunt Steph

Anonymous said...

Too fun B! He's still so little! How's it going do you guys have your routine yet? How many hours are you sleeping a night? How are you feeling?-Kate