Tuesday, August 29, 2006

To top it off...

I am sick! :( It has been lingering now for a few days, but last night and this morning it stuck. My head feels so stuffed up from my ears to my nose...ugh. I can't believe this...I have my appointment in an hour and if I do go into labor soon I'll most likely have this cold during that time. This means that the baby is probably sick too! I'll see what the doctor says. I'll post again later today after the appointment. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Oh no! At least you have to take it easy at this point :) It's this damn humidity. Too much! I'm thinking about you and love you. Call me after your appt.

Anonymous said...

Oh Britta, I feel so sorry for you!! I'm anxiously awaiting the post after the appt....yes, I'm checking your blog during my planning hr, I just love to be update :) love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

I have a cold and sinus problems too Britt!! :P Don't worry, baby will be fine! I hope you have it soon so we all can enjoy his/her company!! Luv ya!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

LLLLUUUUUCKKK!

Keep on bein' brave. Sick or not, you'll do wonderfully. I'm keeping you and your little one in my thoughts today!