Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Feeling the blues

I just thought that I should post again since so many of you are eager to know what is going on. I'm still having several contractions throughout the day, but again...nothing substantial. One exciting thing is that I "passed the plug" last night. I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier since I am already dilated to 2 cm, but you never know I guess. As some of you know this doesn't mean a whole lot. Labor could be within the next 24 hours or it could be weeks away. It's something, but it doesn't give us much more information.

My day at work today was exhausting and I think it made my cold worse. The cold has progressed to my chest! :( I feel miserable. I think I need to go lay down now. I'll keep you posted as best I can...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You worry about you right now! We'll know everything eventually. You feel like poop! Don't feel obligated to do anything but be comfortable (as much as physically possible).

Think happy thoughts.

You're in mine right now!

Anonymous said...

Britta! don't worry, everythings going to be fine! Have Ben make you some chicken noodle sooup! That made me feel better the other day! Just try to rest and relax the best you can, and keep warm in this fallish weather! Talk to you soon!

Jocelyn Edin said...

Yep, eat whatever you want. Watch whatever you want. Sleep whenever you want. Those are all things I can't do now. So enjoy it while you can!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh B. Hang in there. Baby is coming soon. We are thinking about you lots, and can't wait either. Kate

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what everyone posted above...we are thinking about you a ton!! I agree with Joss, eat/sleep/relax to the best of your ability, since that sounds glorious right now to me! Don't stress if you don't get a chance to post, like Erica said, we will all hear things eventually :) Try to keep your head up and know the end is in sight!! Love and a big hug, Melissa

Monica said...

Aww Brit, just keep on keeping on. Things will be okay, I keep joking with Rex that it's totally going to happen this weekend...because it would just make sense. ;) And, apparently blogs hate me, because today is the first day I've been able to see your previous two postings. What gives? Anyhow, hang in there, you're in my constant thoughts, everytime Rex's number shows up on my phone I get excited that there might be news. Talk to you soon!