Here's a picture of me at 38 weeks pregnant. My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I actually can't wait. I will be examined for the first time to see if there is any progress and any hints towards labor coming soon. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I've been having so much cramping, aches, and pains that I feel like there may actually be some progress. Keep your fingers crossed! :)
7 comments:
Britta, you look awesome! Little one will be here in no time, just hold on little longer :) Once he or she is here you might start wondering where all that time went... Good luck! I thinking and praying for Family Spitzley. Dawn
Pretty Britta, good luck at the appointment! I hope that you hear that you have started the "labor process," we will be thinking of you! Love, Melissa
Maybe the doctor can 'get things going' and then you'll discover the mucus plug and then you'll be on your way! (Ben can't stop me from saying it!...teehee)
That baby/your belly is getting bigger weekly now. Oh nelly!
Wheeeeee. The suspense is killing me! Boy or girl?!? Either way, I'll bet you're so ready to meet the little person who's been kicking you!
I'm sure it's become really uncomfortable lately, so what a relief it'll be for you!
(haha, just don't give birth like she did in Talladega Nights...probably not the best method, eh?)
Love!Erica!
Britta, I went shopping for Gwen's b-day gift today and longed to buy a newborn gift for little Spitz, but refuse to until he/she is born so I can get it gender specific! I can't wait! The anticipation of finding out if its a boy/girl is so exciting--and I'm only a long, lost cousin-in-law!
I know, second post of the day, I'm just putting off working on my syllabus for school :) Love, Melissa
Oh, forgot to mention that Kyle and I loved the comment from Joss about the mucus plug....Kyle did mention that is quite a gross mental image, but it made us both laugh....alright, 3rd post for the day, I'm done!
My fingers are crossed! :) Please post a.s.a.p. after tomorrow with an update, I mean if you have time, because maybe the baby will just decide it's ready to go then and there, how awesome would that be? Okay, I'm done. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment