Sunday, August 20, 2006

Date Night


Ben and I went on a date last night! It was so nice, especially since it will probably be the last one for awhile. :) We first headed off to test drive some vehicles (which was so much fun!). Then we went to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse and then we went to a movie. We saw "Talladega Nights" with Will Ferrell. It was a great night (although some contractions started near the end of the movie) and I'm so happy that we had that alone time together. Later that night at home, Ben was talking to the baby and saying how excited he is to meet him or her. It was adorable! :) I can't wait to meet this little one either. We're ready, baby! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jocelyn Edin said...

Awe. That's awesome. Jacob and I got a sitter and went to a movie also with Anne and Justin. We ended up seeing Little Miss Sunshine, pretty funny. Now going out is a special treat! Enjoy your last few weekends as a couple. So soon 2 will become 3.

Anonymous said...

Britta, you look soooo pretty!! I'm jealous how tan you are! You are quite the cute couple. I'm glad that you got a chance for a date. Kyle and I actually just bought a Chrysler Pacifica last week....his car was being very tempermental and we really didn't want to put more $$ into it....but we drove lots of cars :) Keep enjoying the alone time as a couple while it lasts! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

that's so great that you and ben got to go and do someting togethor befor the new baby comes along .i really hope that you and ben had a great time on your date togethor.well anyway my summer has been very great and .very long and i have had alot's ogf fun and i dont want to go back to school and will be in the 8th grade i'm so scard and i dont know why.well i have to go and good luck jst incase i dont get to write you again befor i go back to school. so hope labor goes great and fast and you and ben have a gorgeous little baby. luzs amanda huss. i miss you so much

Monica said...

Aww I love date nites! So happy you two got another nite out on the town. Can't wait to see you again on Saturday! How was the movie? We've been debating if it's a rental or worth it to go see in theatres...

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Some quality mommy and daddy time.

We saw Talladega Nights, too. It was so silly, but I laughed so hard.
And we've been looking at cars, too! That's so exciting! Is it not the most fun thing to shop for?!

You two are so sweet. That baby is so fortunate to have such wonderful parents. Any day now...