How did you get those Thing poses so perfect?!Love all the posts!
That pic of the girls is perfect; they look so adorable and I love them holding hands!! -Melissa
You can really tell how much Lauren has out-grown Raina in that picture. Soooo adorable!Jenny
Very cute as always. Love the pic of Barrett in front of the church, he looks so grown up! : )
These are adorable pictures - your kids are so cute! :-)
I've never seen cuter onesis's!..or cuter twins!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How did you get those Thing poses so perfect?!
Love all the posts!
That pic of the girls is perfect; they look so adorable and I love them holding hands!! -Melissa
You can really tell how much Lauren has out-grown Raina in that picture. Soooo adorable!
Jenny
Very cute as always. Love the pic of Barrett in front of the church, he looks so grown up! : )
These are adorable pictures - your kids are so cute! :-)
I've never seen cuter onesis's!..or cuter twins!
Post a Comment