Thursday, July 10, 2008

Silly Boy!


He climbed on in!

He climbed in this toy and got out then got back in with his blankie. He stayed here for about 30 minutes watching cartoons!! I asked him if he wanted out and he said "nope". :)

Yesterday I decided to get out a few toys for the girls even though the girls are still on the small side. I wanted to wipe the toys down and get them ready to be used again. Barrett took in onto himself to climb into both of the toys and entertain himself. He was a bit big and kept getting stuck on the way into the toys, but once he was in he had a blast. It was so funny to watch him in his "old" toys. I think after multiple attempts at climbing in them and getting stuck, though, he finally believed me that these toys are for the babies! :)

On another note, Barrett has started using the potty at least once a day!! He tells us he has to go and then we rush him to the toilet. Hopefully it's a good start. We'll just have to wait and see!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monica said...

Exciting updates for the girls and Barrett! Looks like you guys had a great long weekend for the 4th as well. : ) Gotta love the summer!