Yesterday I took all three kids in to see the doctor. Barrett just needed to get his ears check because he had an ear infection a few weeks ago. He got a clean bill of health! Then the girls had their 2 month physical (they'll be three months old this Friday). Raina weighed in at 10 lbs. 10 oz. and Lauren weighed in at 12 lbs. 1 oz! I missed their lengths and their percentiles...it was quite busy in the room. Grandma Sue came along to give me a hand, which I was very thankful for since we had a lot going on in the doctor's room. The girls did get a round of immunizations, which made them cry and almost me, too. It's so hard to watch your kids cry like that! Overall their health is great. They are both a little stuffy, but they say this is common in newborns. Here are their stats @ 2 months:
Raina:
**Weighs 10 lsn. 10 oz.
**Can roll over from her belly to her back
**Can lift her head all the way off the floor during tummy time
**While on her back, moves is a complete circle around and around
**Loves to suck on her hands...would prefer to suck a thumb or something, but just can't quite decide which finger would work best! :)
**Spits up often!!! (and a lot)
**Still loves to curl her legs up, but her arms have to have room to spread out
**Sleeps from about 10:30 pm to 5:30 am
**Alternates breastfeeding and formula throughout the day eating about 3 oz. at each feeding
**Loves to smile and coo
Lauren:
**Weighs 12 lbs. 1 oz.
**Working on her neck strength, almost able to lift it all the way
**LOVES to coo and make conversation
**Doesn't really spit up, but she makes a lot of other nosies in the opposite end!! Never knew a baby could make such loud noises!! Hee Hee
**Sleeps very still, doesn't move much
**Sleeps from about 10:30 pm to 5:30 am
**Alternates breastfeeding and formula throughout the day eating about 3 oz. at each feeding
1 comment:
I laughed aloud about Lauren's loud gas because it sounds like Tatym!! I can't imagine TWO babies crying from immunizations, it takes all my strength to watch just one. Glad that Sue was able to come along and lend a hand. I think about you often when I go out and about and wonder how in the world you are doing it w/three "babies!"
-Melissa
Post a Comment