Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thanks, Mom


Raina in the toy bin

Barrett in his favorite t.v. watching spot

Lauren

Barrett saying "cheese"


Just a quick post, because it makes me smile! Barrett has been working (slowly, but surely) on using the potty. Every time he uses it I give him big praises and high fives, hugs, and kisses. His response is all boy...he just smiles and says "Thanks, Mom" and wonders off. He's too cute!

Here are some pics from today. Barrett has been walking around in his underwear (first day at attempting potty-training...many accidents so far...easier if he's just in undies) and his spartan hat...funny stuff. ;)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love these pics, and the "thanks mom" comment. Definitely just like a guy. :) Good luck to you and Barrett on the potty training journey. I also just wanted to say this weekend was AWESOME! It was so good to see you all again, I really missed everyone, and can't wait to do it again. Hopefully soon!!!