Barrett and Louie found the hose
He's gonna get me!!!
Playing with the hose and some water guns
Raina and Lauren LOVED the water!
This past week was so nice to say the least. Of course, I didn't take a single picture while away (Jocelyn posted some pictures on her blog...click here...) and decided that Sunday, Father's Day, I should finally pull the camera out and take some pictures. To start it all off, I headed up to my cabin on Tuesday with the kids. I was looking for a week of hanging out at the beach, soaking up the rays, and swimming in the lake. I did get that a few days, but most of the time was spent indoors, reading or doing puzzles. I must say, although my routine was the same, it just felt nice to be at the cabin and look out on the lake. There's just something about being at the cabin. Anyway, my dad arrived Wednesday afternoon and then most of the family came up late, late Thursday night or Friday night. It was so nice to spend some extended time at the cabin and it make it extra special that I had this time with my family. We headed home Sunday morning to meet up with Ben's family for Father's Day. We spent a gorgeous afternoon watching the kids play in the water and chase each other with water guns. Last night when we got home we all crashed. What a great week it was for all of us! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment