Some good friends from high school and kids!
Some of my fellow co-workers on the last day of school!
Friday was my last day of school for the summer! It hasn't fully sunk in yet, but I am still very excited about the thought that I don't have to go back for a few months! Yippe! It definitely pays to be a teacher this time of year. Anyway, after school on Friday a few of us teacher got together and played games. Bean bag toss, crochet, and some Euchre were some of the games. It was a beautiful afternoon and so much fun hanging out with friends.
Then Saturday, Ben and I had company over. Janiczek's were back from Germany, so all the guys wanted to play golf. The ladies (Andrea, Tressa, Kristen, and I) went for a walk on the river trail while the boys golfed. Then we went back to our house and hung out. Andrea had other plans, but then Renee and Kyle and his girlfriend stopped out. There were lots of kiddos, but it was again a lot of fun.
***Click on the picture below for more fun pictures from the last few days***
![]() |
| June 2009 |

2 comments:
Yay for summer!!! I forgot how early you get out. Troy schools aren't done until June 17. Looks like you have had a fun weekend so far. Now, if only we lived closer we could hang out more during the summer :(
-Melissa
Babies!!! Fun stuff...and adorable...and drooly...and sweet. Love that pic of Barrett with the bow :)
Post a Comment