Okay, okay, so I know it has been awhile since I have last posted. It is honestly not my fault. Shortly after I last posted I shut down my computer like always, then the next day I went to turn it on and it crashed...bad. It wouldn't start in any mode I tried, so I had to take it in. First I took it to a guy in Portland who told me that he couldn't save anything. I cried and cried. All of Barrett's pictures from his first year were gone. So my brother told me to go get a second opinion. I took it to a place in Lansing and after about 3 weeks, they saved everything and now I have my computer back. The computer had to get a new operating system, which means that it is back to how it was when we bought the computer. Needless to say, it is a big mess. Luckily though everything was saved!
On to other things, I had my last doctor's appointment last Monday and everything looks great. The doctor just kept saying how perfect everything is. The babies both weigh about 2 lbs, so that explains why my belly is just getting so big so fast. I do have to wear a pregnancy cradle now when I am at work. It helps so much because of how much I am on my feet. At this point I am working on a month-to-month basis. I go back to the doctor the second week of February. The babies are now moving all the time. One baby is head down and the other baby is lying more sideways. Their feet are in almost the same place, so when they get going they can really get going. You can see the kicks, too. They can be very busy babies!!! Sometimes it's even a little painful.
With all this baby talk, I want to send my best out to the Williams who are expecting their little girl any day now. I can't wait!!!
Barrett's been okay recently. Last week he got really sick so I had to take him to the doctor. It ended up that he had a double ear infection (again). I also think he got a bit of the stomach flu that I had earlier in the week, too. We couldn't keep anything down. Poor little guy. Then last weekend Ben got the same stomach bug. We have all been pretty sick recently, but I think we may be turing the corner...hopefully.
Barrett Christmas Eve morning at Papa and Grandma's
Barrett wearing mommy's new winter hat
Barrett is getting ready to go outside...hat snowpants, and boots!! Where's his coat?!?
7 comments:
Nice new template Brit! :)
Um, so you popped a lot in the last few weeks. Whoa!! These next few months will be interesting, to say the least. You still look beautiful and Barrett is still the cutest little kid eva!
Yeah!! You are back!! Thanks for including us in your message :) Yes, you did really pop between the two belly pics, but you look GREAT for having two-2 lbs babies in there. So good to hear that things are "perfect" w/the babies. I can't believe how old Barrett is looking as well, maybe its because I haven't seen him in person in months but he seems to look so much older w/each post :) Ditto to Joss's comment, he is adorable! Love, Melissa
Britta, Britta, Britta... buy an external hard drive and store only store your pictures & other very important documents on it! It's the only way to go. It's a back up system in case your computer crashes... You can buy external hard drives fairly cheap now and you can buy them from 20GB - 500GB. I keep my pics and other very important items on two externals AND I back up the pics to a disc! Keep your memories safe woman!!!
And by the way... You look fantastic! I've always thought there's something very beautiful about pregnant woman and you truly show that! Take care and hope you all feel better soon...
Love, Dawn
Yay! Your new blog look is gorgeous!
I'm so happy to hear that everything is still going so well with the babies. And even though you said it can get painful - yay for the babies finally getting active in there! :) I mean, relatively, it's getting pretty close!! And I agree, you look wonderful.
I also am enjoying the new template, and the post! I've been checking back, and checking back, and so happy to hear they could save everything from your hard drive! I can't believe you're already at 25 weeks, but time flies, the pics are great and hope everyon is feeling better there. Hope to see you all soon!
I'm so glad you're back and sharing your belly pics. I'm just fascinated with your twin belly..you're looking great!
Well, I thought I had already done this! So very happy to see your pics, and you look so very healthy! The family is truly getting bigger---as are you!! You look very healthy, and I'm so glad about that. Take care--Jojo
Post a Comment