Kyle and Melissa welcomed their baby girl yesterday early morning!!! Her name is Tatym Ann. We are so very excited to meet her and introduce Barrett to her, too. We hope the new family is doing well.
Thurday night I got a text message saying that they just got the epidural and that Melissa was 7 cm dilated. After that I didn't hear anything. The next morning at work, I quickly emailed my sister to find out if she knew anything (I was dying with excitement). She emailed me right back with all the news. It was so exciting. Soon after that I got another text from the Williams with a picture of Tatym Ann. Oh, she is so beautiful. It was such an exciting day. Congrats, again, to the new family. :)
1 comment:
Hooray for Melissa! What a cute name, too!
(Before we know it, we'll be writing one of these posts about YOU!) :)
Post a Comment