Its weird to see Barrett crying in a picture, he also seems so happy and content!! Still a cutie when he is crying though :) Love, Melissa
I meant to say he "always" seems content and happy, not also. No, he doesn't seem happy/content on santa's lap :) -Melissa
I had to laugh at the Santa one. Last year, Gwen cried hysterically at the dressed up characters in Disneyworld too! Still, what a cutie!
I'm also giggling about the santa picture. Its funny how scary santa is to SO many kids. Cute pics of decorating though. : ) I love this season!!
Ok Lady...what are you going to post new pictures of 1. my little man Barrett (whom I never get to see anymore), and 2. your belly!!! (which I haven't seen if forever!);)Jenny
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Its weird to see Barrett crying in a picture, he also seems so happy and content!! Still a cutie when he is crying though :)
Love, Melissa
I meant to say he "always" seems content and happy, not also. No, he doesn't seem happy/content on santa's lap :) -Melissa
I had to laugh at the Santa one. Last year, Gwen cried hysterically at the dressed up characters in Disneyworld too!
Still, what a cutie!
I'm also giggling about the santa picture. Its funny how scary santa is to SO many kids. Cute pics of decorating though. : ) I love this season!!
Ok Lady...what are you going to post new pictures of 1. my little man Barrett (whom I never get to see anymore), and 2. your belly!!! (which I haven't seen if forever!)
;)
Jenny
Post a Comment