Monday, October 29, 2007

The Highly Anticipated Belly Pics...Yea, right?!?



First, here is a picture from when I was pregnant with Barrett at 14 weeks and 2 days. Then it goes current....



Alright already....here are a few belly pics. One with it covered and the other not so much. It's quite the belly already, I think, and I know it's only going to get crazier. My sister told me to post pics just to keep all of you women informed of how a twin belly looks. Here it is at 14 weeks and 2 days. Please keep in mind that this is my second pregnancy too (be kind).

I had a stranger notice that I am pregnant, which did not happen to me until about 21 weeks with Barrett. That tells you something about this belly. Moving on....

School has been going well. Conferences are next week, so that makes for a long week. At least we get Friday off. I keep reminding myself that after conferences, there are breaks coming up (thanksgiving, chrsitmas, etc.). I just need to keep on keeping on. Feeling-wise I have still be nauseas somewhat and getting off and on again headaches. I've also been having trouble with my ears, which I think is due to Barrett having an ear infection last week. I have to go in to get another test done to see if my infection is gone, which my instincts tell me it's not. I don't know the next step after that. My next doctor's appointment is not until November 12th, so I guess I'll find out more then.



As for Barrett, he's doing much better now. Like I said he had a double ear infection a couple weeks ago and lasted up until just a few days ago. He took the medicine like a champ, though and he made it through just fine. He's back to his happy self. As you can tell he's loving being outside. He actually walked to the slider door and tried to open it to go out. He's is happiest outside. I guess when winter comes he'll just have to be all bundled up. It'll be humorous. Isn't he just the cutest?!?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit You're beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you and your family grow!!!!


-Kim

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Belly pics! I saw the first pic and yelled out to Kyle, "Britta looks EXACTLY the same as her first pregnancy!!" Then I scrolled down :) First, your face looks thin, like you actually have LOST weight. Also, you look beautiful in the green sweater....such a pretty mommy. Yes, the belly is larger than the first time around, but twins and the second pregnancy included, you look awesome. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that Barrett is adorable....such a cutie and he looks so happy, I really can't wait to see wait to see what the two new cuties look like!!
-Melissa

Monica said...

Yay for belly pics!!! :) They're wonderful and you look great. I bet it's fun to be able to go back and compare and look at the journey along the way for Barrett too. He's so CUTE! I love the one of him all bundled up!!! See you all this weekend!

Jocelyn Edin said...

See what a hit these pics are?! You and your offspring are so adorable it always makes me smile. So happy I get to see you again soon :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone, you look wonderful! I think baby bellies are the cutest thing ever, but I'm sure a preggo mama would want to punch me in the face for that. :) Anyway, you do look awesome and all that discomfort will melt again when you see those babies' faces. :)

And Barrett keeps getting more adorable by the second. You think it's not possible and them boom, he's cuter. :)

xoxo!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are doing the comparison pics! You look great!

Anonymous said...

B! I love the belly pics, so glad you are posting. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Kate