This year for Halloween Barrett was a bat. Ben's Aunt Sheryl picked it out for him and we loved it. Barrett seemed to enjoy it, too. We did some trick or treating at the grandparents' homes and the West's. It was a busy evening, but lots of fun. Barrett did seem to pick on Aunt Sandy's cat and cousin Louie a bit, though. He can get rough sometimes...he's definitely all boy. :)
The best (or worst) was Papa Rainey putting on a very scary mask and scaring the living daylights out of Barrett. Barrett jumped and then fell over. He cried, too. Ben put on the mask later and it still scared Barrett. Ah, Halloween! :)
4 comments:
OK, I know I should've have lauged so hard at Barrett being scared but that was SO funny (and so cute). Such a genuine, shocked reaction. Kinda mean, but also kinda priceless. :)
Boo! The photos aren't loading for me. You'll have to show me tonight!
There aren't loading for me either :( I'm sure that Barrett looks adorable, as always!! I like Jocelyn's new photo by her name,though :) -Melissa
Barrett looks so cute. And in the top picture he really looks like Ben!
Post a Comment