Time for another... (wink, wink) He's definitely getting to be such a big boy... It happens, but you'll still have A LOT of fun (and exercise chasing him around!!)
Wow, what a big boy! I was just looking at old pics for Joss's slideshow and it is hard to believe that a year ago you were VERY prego and now you have a toddler! Love, Melissa
7 comments:
Time for another... (wink, wink)
He's definitely getting to be such a big boy... It happens, but you'll still have A LOT of fun (and exercise chasing him around!!)
I think that precious toddler ate him! :)
Wow, didn't I just see him last week? I swear he's aged since then. Love the last photo! :)
They start walking and bam, ba bye baby! But he'll never lose the cute so no worries.
But he'll always be your baby!!
Wow, what a big boy! I was just looking at old pics for Joss's slideshow and it is hard to believe that a year ago you were VERY prego and now you have a toddler! Love, Melissa
oh B, he's still so cute, but dang he grew up in the last month since I've seen him! Kate
Post a Comment