Thursday, August 23, 2007

Awe...what fun!


Ben and Barrett love to roll around and have fun! I think every child needs to ride on their dad's back at some point, right?!?

We have a wedding this weekend, so I'll post more pictures after that. School starts in a little less than 2 weeks, but teachers have to go back for a few days next week. Today I had a conference, already, too! Back to work....summer is coming to a close. :(
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica said...

Cute stuff! :) Great to see you guys this weekend and really looking forward to another fun family one that's 3 days!!! Yesssss, thank you Labor Day! Hope your pre "back to school stuff" is going alright as it can, I know mine's going to be busy busy...sigh. Almost the weekend....

Anonymous said...

B, Have a wonderful birthday party for Barrett, give him a big kiss for me. So wish we could be there, but we will celebrate his birth in Munich, Germany. See you when we get back! Kate