Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend at the Lake



Ben and I headed up to his Grandma's Saturday. Randy and Kristen met us there and the boys went golfing and such (annual DLRB). Kristen and I just laid out and swam all day. It was fun and relaxing. Late that night Randy and Kristen headed for home and then Sunday Ben, Barrett, and I hung out at the lake. Again, it was peaceful and relaxing. Barrett loves the water and digging in the sand. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how tan his skin is....I'm jealous :) I love the little step, I'm sure by the time we see you at the wedding he will be ready to show us more!! Love, Melissa

Dawn Cooper said...

So, so, so cute!!!! Britta, he looks so much like BOTH of you (depending on which pic I'm looking at). He definitely looks like his mommy and daddy keep him happy! Hopefully we will get to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

He tried so hard to take that step!..too cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I can't believe he's "walking" already!! How time flies!

Monica said...

Looks like a beautiful weekend spent out in the sun! We need one of those to relax and catch back up on some sleep!! :) See you guys soon...

Jocelyn Edin said...

I mean Gwen's cute, but cmon! This boy's beyond Gerber!