Barrett, Ben, and I enjoyed our swimming pool (yea, you're jealous of the size...I know) today since it was so HOT outside. It's wasn't much, but it was a nice relief.
****Barrett's got some nice hair going on and some adorable expressions!****
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, I am jealous of the size :) I love the look on his face in the second picture....what a cutie (and your hubbie is looking good too) Love, Melissa
I AM jealous of your pool! I can't wait until my little one is big enough to go in a pool( I know it'll be awhile), buy it's going to be big enough for mom too!
4 comments:
Yes, I am jealous of the size :) I love the look on his face in the second picture....what a cutie (and your hubbie is looking good too) Love, Melissa
Always makes me smile.
I AM jealous of your pool! I can't wait until my little one is big enough to go in a pool( I know it'll be awhile), buy it's going to be big enough for mom too!
Hi B. Sooooo glad I was able to see you 2x in the same week. Looking forward to more of that! Kate
Post a Comment