Barrett took his first step today! I went to pick him up from Papa and Grandma Rainey (they watched him while I had class) and while talking to them he walked from me to Katrina! It was a wobbly 2 steps, but he made it and we cheered and cheered! He loved it and then kept trying to walk more and more (I think he felt brave). Ben hasn't seen it yet, but hopefully Barrett will walk for daddy tonight sometime. :)
5 comments:
Yey!! Nice that you had others to share the excitement with you :) Love, Melissa
WOW! That's so exciting, it was just a matter of time. Can't wait to see him cruisin' along! See you in a week or two! :)
What wonderful news!! That's so exciting. I'm sure he'll show daddy soon. :)
lots of love!
Barrett walked for Ben last night. It was adorable!
yep,awesome!
Post a Comment