Friday, December 08, 2006

3 Months Old

Barrett is 3 months old today! Wow! He is doing great. He smiles and coos all the time. I must say though that he is starting to get fussier these days. Sometimes he will get so fussy until you let him "stand" for a little while. He just loves to sit upright and "stand". Obviously he can't stand on his own, but he loves to try. Ben and I also put him in his first stationary toy yesterday and he loved it! Our camera is not working right now, but I'll try to get pictures of that soon. He also makes bubbles a lot and has started drooling a ton!! He wears a bib most of the time. :) Developmentally, he is able to do a lot. He can grasp toys/rattles, he can look around a room for someone (and follow you around a room), he can do mini-push-ups, and he even spends a lot of time simply checking out his own hands (I watched him for awhile the other night and he did this a lot...he even went crossed eyed a few times...silly little man). :) He continues to be amazing and we love him very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is already 3 months, that is amazing. One of the couselors at work is due in two weeks, and she said the last month is brutal, and I only thought of you and your last month....it sounds like it was all worth while :) Sorry he has become a little fussy, sounds like he is frustrated w/his physical limitations. Looking forward to more pics when the camera starts working! Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

Crazy! You have a son. I have a little girl. Wow. Yep, need more pics. See you very soon.

Monica said...

Wow, he seems like quite the mover and shaker! Three months really does fly by...it's crazy. Hope all is well there, can't wait to see more pics of Barrett and some of the holiday decor. :)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh Brit, here comes the teeth! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! Kate