Monday, December 18, 2006

Hanging Out



This past weekend was a lot of fun. We were at Ben's grandma's place with the rest of his mom's side for a Christmas weekend. There wasn't any snow, but the whole family got together anyway and exchanged gifts and had a great big dinner later Saturday night. It was Barrett's first weekend away from home (we have spent one night in Whitmore Lake a few times) and he did very well. He slept through the night even though his schedule got changed a little throughout the weekend. Everyone seemed to enjoy having him around (he's really fun these days...conversational and smiley). He got back to his routine easily today. Although he didn't poop all weekend and this morning (right as we were heading out the door) he had a blow out. Needless to say, he got a quick bath. What a great way to start the morning! :)

I wanted to share a few pictures we've taken of him recently (camera's working). The second one is of Barrett all bundled up for an afternoon walk and the first one is Barrett in his favorite toy (a hand-me-down from Ben's coworker).

6 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Awe! What a cutie patootie! I can't wait to see him (and you) again soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old he looks!! Ditto to Joss's comments, we are so ready for the break and to see everyone!! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

He is such a doll! And how big he has gotten. Keep the pictures coming...
Dawn

Monica said...

Yay more pictures! I've been patiently waiting. :) As Joss said, he's definitely a cutie patootie! Can't wait til the end of the week when we get to see everyone again!!

Anonymous said...

Hey B,
Barrett is so cute!! I love the Christmas card too, he is growing so fast! I can't wait to see you and him this weekend! Love ya! Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hey B,
Barrett is so cute!! I love the Christmas card too, he is growing so fast! I can't wait to see you and him this weekend! Love ya! Andrea21 Love ya! Andrea