I wanted to wait to see if it was going to continue and I'm happy to say that it has...at least for the past three nights. Barrett has slept through the night the past three nights!!! A whole 7 straight hours each time. Yippee! Maybe I'm jinxing it now, but I had to share the good news. Of course, I didn't have to work the following days (so if he sleeps through the night tonight I will be a happy camper for work tomorrow!), but it was still great to get the good sleep. Okay, I have my first full week back at work this week, so wish me luck! :)
6 comments:
Yahooey!!!!!
What an awesome baby! Let's hope he keeps it up at least for a little while longer!
"Good stuff!" (quote by Kyle) Good luck w/your full week. I have been counting down my "full weeks" until Thanksgiving break; I am so ready for a few days of vacation. At least you get a short week after your first full one :) Love, Melissa
Congrats on the full night sleeper. I cannot believe how big Barrett is and how he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Those smiles are killer! Hope to see the new Spitzley family again soon.
Lots of love from Ohio
Renee
By the way it is Michigan week down here in oh and the buckeyes, radio stations, news and newspapers is talking about how much they hate MI and how the whole state of MI sucks. So good luck, Jeff and I will be quietly cheer for the wolverines.
Sweet! Sounds like everything is going great with you guys. :) Good luck on your first full week back to school. I can't believe Barrett is already 2 months old, he looks awesome in his pictures. It was great seeing you all for his baptism, can't wait 'til we get to see you again!
I have to comment to Renee's post. I'm glad that MSU alumni/fans can still cheer against the Buckeyes....they are smart :) -Melissa
Post a Comment