Yesterday I sent my boys off in style! It was opening day of gun season and Ben was off for the day so he could shot a deer (he did not get one yesterday). Barrett was dressed like his daddy to show support. Whether you are for or against hunting...I must say that my boys look pretty cute! :)P.S. I wonder what that orb is in the photo...hmmm.....
5 comments:
Yes, they look very cute! Sorry Ben didnt't get a deer the first day, but he still has plenty of time :) Ben just gets bigger and bigger, I can't wait to see him next week!! Love, Melissa
Melissa meant Barrett I'm sure :) LOL at the camo cuties. I've been hearing lots of gunshots living in the woods now. Can't help but feel bad for those deer!
Can't wait to see you, too, Melissa!! And yes, Ben keeps getting bigger and bigger...ha ha!! :) To quote you "those are jokes".
Too cute, I'm guessing Barrett didn't make the trek out to a deer blind and sit and freeze with Ben... :) I totally forgot that deer season had started! Living in Portland you could tell for sure, it sure is different in the city. Ah well. See you guys soon!
I'm retarded....I was in a rush during my planning period, and yes, meant Barrett is getting bigger :) Love, Melissa
Post a Comment