Friday, October 27, 2006

Sleepy Baby


Last night Barrett was getting very fussy, so I decided to walk around the house carrying him across the front of me (look at picture). He ended up falling asleep in my arms and drooling everywhere..you can see some on my arm! :) What a cute little man though! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so big there!!! He is so cute, and I love the drool on your arm :) We miss you all so much; I was jealous of your time in Ann Arbor last weekend, I wish we were there! Of course, I'm glad you had some alone time w/your sis. Have a good weekend! Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

Yep, he's filling out. Very sweet, drool and all. Soak up that wee baby goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

My mom used to drive me around the block to make me fall asleep. Hey, whatever works!

He's getting so big and cute. Whoa.

Anonymous said...

That is just way too cute!

Monica said...

Love the drool. He's totally out of it. Can't wait 'til this weekend and the chance to see you all! :)

Anonymous said...

I read from your post on Joss's that this is your last week home...I figured as much since we just hit our first marking period and we started a week before you. Enjoy the time and good luck prepping for school, I know the kids will be sooo happy to see you!! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Britta! He is getting to be a big little guy! Wait, oxymoron there. How cute. I can't wait to see him again! Kate