Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cousins Meet for the First Time!




Ben and I decided to get out and about today because the weather was just too nice to stay inside. We first went to visit Aunt Steph and Barb at Bob and Sandy's house. Then we went to look for Grandpa Delbert (he was running corn) and on the way we stopped by Great Grandma and Great Uncle Mike's house. While we were there Frank and Linda (and a few others) stopped by to pick Mike up and got a chance to meet Barrett for the first time. We then headed to say "hi" to Grandpa Delbert and after that continued on to Uncle Pat and Aunt Amanda's house to have the cousins meet for the first time. It was so much fun to see the two boys together!!! All the pictures are just way too cute! :) I can't wait to see what these two will get into in the future (although I must say that Louie was pretty chill the whole time while Barrett seemed to not want to stay still...hmmm...what does that say about the future??!!??). It was a busy day, but oh so much fun!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the boys are so cute together, and I think they look alike in the couple photos. Ben's mom looks SO proud holding her grandchildren :) It will be great for them to be buddies growing up, and yes, I'm sure they will get into some trouble....didn't there parents every once in a while?:)Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

That first photo is so great, almost looks Photoshopped. It was a magically beautiful day today. I'm glad you got out and enjoyed it!

Monica said...

Yeah, yesterday was beautiful. I thought we had moved into the rainy gross season for good. It was nice to have a change of pace! The two boys look great together. Although, I am biased, and think Barrett is the bigger cutie! See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Can't wait to see what kind of naughty things Barrett talks him into one day. =) Whatever he does, he'll still be so crazy adorable!

Anonymous said...

Britta, He is so precious! I can't wait to meet the little man. I can't believe it's been almost a month. How exciting... Holiday's this year will definitely be blessed. I think about you, Ben and Baby B and hope life is just peachy ;) I will see you soon! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Britt! How cute, what a great pic of Sue and the grand babies. I miss you-Kate