So our landscaping is coming along nicely. Ben has been hard at work hunting and digging for rocks to border our burm. He claims that if he can pick up the rock then it is too small. :) We've also purchased many loads of top soil and gravel to help fill in the areas that need it. So today Ben is out on the tractor moving dirt and smoothing things out. Yesterday when he went and got the tractor (which he borrowed from the farm) he was so giddy and excited to get to work. What a man! :) Yesterday, while Ben was working the land, Andrea stopped by. I showed her around the yard and then we went to dinner. We had great conversation and after dinner she got to feel the baby kick! She is the first person, besides Ben, to feel the baby kick!! It was so exciting! It was great to catch up with her and I can't wait until she moves back to Michigan (which the move date is now set at June 13th). Yeah!
This weekend is Memorial Day weekend and today Ben and I are heading up to his grandma's cottage in Greenville. Then Saturday evening we are heading up to Lewiston to visit with my family. My family (well, except Grandpa Bob and Grandma JoJo) hasn't seen me since before we knew we were excpecting! They will be so shocked to see how I've changed since then! I'll definitely take pictures this weekend and post them when I can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment