Thursday, March 09, 2006

Some things you may not know about pregnancy...

So you may have heard about all the common symptoms, such as constipation and nausea, but did you know that congestion and nosebleeds are other symptoms?? I didn't, but I am fully aware of them now! The congestion has been sort of around the entire time, but the nosebleeds are a new thing this week. I haven't had a nosebleed in years and then all of a sudden I have two in one week! I'm not talking about a slight nosebleed either...they even happen in the shower!! Ugh! On top of all of that I have the worst acne I have ever had in my life (even all those years through puberty were nicer then it is right now). It is horrible.

Anyway, my students just walked in for class (yup, I found a spare moment in my morning). Mynext appointment is tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes. By the way, do you like the baby countdown tickers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I like the new layout! I also love learning new things about pregnancy....things to be aware of one day for me. Glad to hear things continue to go well, and I look forward to reading everything that you post. Have a good weekend! Love, Melissa