Saturday, January 09, 2010

My Girls & Me


Hanging out at home

Raina with her John Deere hat....

Lauren with her purple sequined beret...

Simply too cute...what a great smile!


No other words besides, I love these girls so much! I hope I made you smile with this post, just as these girls make me smile every day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Success! I am smiling so big right now :) They are so different in look yet the same in beauty!

Monica said...

I agree, definitely smiling here too. Looks like you and the little ladies had a fun afternoon. :)

Melissa said...

Yup, I'm smiling, too. Aren't little toddler girls the best?! Now, I'm not sure if we'll be saying that when they're teenagers, so I'm trying to soak up all the sweetness while I can :)
-Melissa

Unknown said...

OMG!! They are too darn cute. What beautiful little girls you have, B! And beautiful eyes and smiles! Simply Gorgeous!!!!

Kate and Matt said...

Brit, they are gorgeous! Miss you!