Monday, December 22, 2008
Weekend @ Grandma's
Last weekend was the annual christmas weekend @ Grandma Lewis' home. We didn't go up until Saturday this year, because Barrett had been feeling pretty ill. We had a great time with the family. We opened presents, played Zuma, played Euchre, and played Cranium (yes, a lot of playing...gotta love it!). The next day was interesting because it had snowed even more (I think we have a total of 10-15 inches now). The ride home was treacherous, but we managed to get home safely. Barrett is still ill, but hopefully he'll be better soon for more christmas festivities. On a side note, Lauren is now crawling, too! She just went for it last week and has been nonstop since. It's definitely crazy having two crawlers in the house now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures.....love all the smiles on the girls. Tatym has the same block set and LOVES it. And, I can't imagine having two kids crawling. Craziness.
-Melissa
I can't wait to see you guys, especially your kiddies. They are sooooo cute! Your photos make me sad that I can have holiday cocktails. Poo.
Wow, two crawlers! You've got your hands full! : ) Looks like a fun holiday time. I'm impressed you guys battled the weather Sunday, we stayed curled up on the couch. It looked nasty outside. And this Zuma game...it looks like a bit of fun...
Post a Comment