Antlers on Lauren

Reindeer Raina

The girls are now 8 months old!!! Whoa! They are so busy these days that Ben and I can hardly keep things in order! Throw a toddler into the mix and we've got chaos! :)
Raina's stats:
::Has 4 teeth on top and 3 on bottom.
::Can crawl by pulling her body forward, but has started to crawl on her hands and knees recently too
::Wiggles and kicks ALL the time...changing table, when you pick her up...whenever!
::Sucks her two middle fingers (prefers the right hand)
::Loves to play with the computer
::Swats at food/bottles when she is definitely done eating
::Loves to feed herself and will sometimes just make a mess to run her fingers through the food
::Prefers sleeping on her belly (she wakes up with a red nose from rubbing her face in the matress too much
::Eats well throughout the day (three solid meals with bottles in between)
::Sleeps from about 8:30 pm to 6:30 am
::Takes two naps a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
::Takes a little while to get her to smile, but when she does she lights up the room!
Lauren's stats:
::Two teeth on bottom
::Loves to sit and bounce in the exersaucer
::Loves to eat and is a really good eater (opens her mouth really wide and makes hardly any mess)
::Is beginning to crawl, but still gets frustrated because it is difficult
::Can roll wherever she wants to go
::Love silky things
::Loves chewing on toys
::Is extremely flexible
::Loves to smile and coo
::Sleeps from about 8:30 pm to 6:30 am
::Take two naps a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
::Loves to play peek-a-boo
::Loves attention and will sometimes cry when she thinks you've left the room
::Super adorable and fun to tickle!
4 comments:
I love these updates. I don't get to see these sweet babes enough. Your photos aren't showing up for me and the captions are making me anxious for them! :) See you soon!
Yup, no pics for me either :( but the captions also have me anxious! I feel like Tatym's description at 8 months is a 50/50 mix of your girls.....I can't wait for all three to be together on Christmas Eve!!!
I still say at least once a week, "I can't imagine having twins." You are a super mama!
Cute antlers on the girls! I feel like they've gotten so much older since we saw them last! Where does time go? So excited for the holidays to see everyone too! :)
Thanks for the newest stats B! Raina has a ton of teeth!
Post a Comment