Friday, October 03, 2008

Girls' Baptism



The girls got baptized last Sunday. We were fortunate enough to have Ben's Uncle, Father Denis perform the ceremony at our church in town. It was a beautiful ceremony and we feel very blessed to have so many people who love and care for our daughters. After the ceremony we all headed back to our house to celebrate. What I wasn't able to capture on camera was the fishing that Ben did with the kids. You can see these pics on Kim's blog, I believe. Anyway, it was a very nice afternoon. A little on the chilly side, but still nice enough to be outside one last time before winter comes. Thank you to everyone who was able to share in this special day.

2 comments:

Kate and Matt said...

finally got a second to catch up on life! Thanks so much for posting all the wonderful things that have been going on! Looks like lots of fun and happy times! I miss you honey!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe how much you've had going on in the last few months! I'm glad I got to catch up! Can't wait to see you!!