Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kelly's Wedding


Last night was so much fun! Kelly Bernath, a friend from high school, got married and it brought a lot of old friends together. Kelly seemed so happy and was so beautiful. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone. Brooke flew in from Arizona, Kelly (used to be Sandborn) flew in from Virgina, and Kelly flew in from Virginia, too. It's crazy how long it's been since we all got together. Brooke is a dentist, Kelly is a dentist, Kelly is a dietitian, Andrea is a doctor, Billie is an Assistant Principal, and both Andrea and Kelly are expecting their first child. So much to talk about. :) The best part about the whole night is that no one has changed. Brooke and Billie still crack me up! I had the best time. We should get together more often!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude....ben was cracking me up to. to the point of tears. i really miss you guys

Anonymous said...

Wow...who knew it would be so similar to "old times"? I had a blast with you girls! I think I'll get married just so I can hang out with you again! Love ya- Belay

Jocelyn Edin said...

You guys look so great. I remember watching you all at your 5th grade basketball games. You've all grown up to be such lovely ladies and hot mamas!