Barrett wanted to be like his sisters, so he climbed in this all on his own Raina showing off her two front teeth Blurry, but oh so cute
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know what it is, but all of a sudden the girls look huge! I mean, I know I don't see them every day and they're always growing, but man, lately it seems to be going faster! Is it just me? Anyway, they're cuter and cuter every time I see 'em, too so it evens out. See you Saturday! :)
glad to see all of the kids are doing well. it is nice to have your blog as reference to look at as the twins grow. my only bit of hope i have that the girls will sleep through the night is your 6 week post where your girls were waking up every 3 hours and then just a couple of weeks later were sleeping through the night. we are experiencing the same 3 hour wake ups (if we are lucky) in our house. i was hoping to have a little longer stretches by now, but no such luck...
2 comments:
I don't know what it is, but all of a sudden the girls look huge! I mean, I know I don't see them every day and they're always growing, but man, lately it seems to be going faster! Is it just me? Anyway, they're cuter and cuter every time I see 'em, too so it evens out. See you Saturday! :)
glad to see all of the kids are doing well. it is nice to have your blog as reference to look at as the twins grow. my only bit of hope i have that the girls will sleep through the night is your 6 week post where your girls were waking up every 3 hours and then just a couple of weeks later were sleeping through the night. we are experiencing the same 3 hour wake ups (if we are lucky) in our house. i was hoping to have a little longer stretches by now, but no such luck...
Post a Comment