Friday, August 01, 2008

Some Great Pictures


Lauren

Raina

Barrett gave me this rose (it's also the one in the pics of the girls)

Staring at their brother

Barrett crawled in between the girls!

He HAD to wear these toy construction goggles in the pool!

He posed like this all by himself. He's been putting his finger to his mouth like that a lot recently and saying "hmmm" while he's thinking....super cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, those are some great pictures!!

I love the construction goggles, that is hilarious. Your girls are getting so big. I swear that Lauren and Tatym resemble each other in some of your pics. I think Barrett looks a lot like Ben in his "thinking pose" picture.
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow, Barrett, Laren and Raina are getting so big and they all have such BLUE eyes - beautiful! I can't wait to see you soon. I will be home in a week and a half! :-)

Monica said...

Cutest "thinker" ever. It was fun to stop by and play some games Friday...we'll have to do it again sometime soon. : )