Today I went into school to get ready for the first day and I ran into a few colleagues. I talked to them about how I know that as soon as I go back to work I'm going to miss stuff with my kids. Sure enough, when I went to pick them up Sheryl told me that Lauren rolled over! Raina rolled and rolled all over the place and now Lauren is too. She keeps doing it too. It's so neat to see the girls moving all over the place!
3 comments:
Of course. For some reason I was just thinking about what that was like, going back to work after a newbie. This time I may get to work from home more often!
Hi B, love the pics. Sunday was fantastic, Matt and I talked about how great it was to just hang out and BBQ. We both really enjoyed it. Hang in there starting school, I know it will be difficult.
Good luck with getting things ready for the new school year! Cool news that both girls are rolling around now, getting excited to see everyone next weekend!! : )
Post a Comment