Wednesday, August 27, 2008

first day back to work


The girls in their matching outfits...so cute!!

The drooling has begun

Raina's beginning to look a little blonde....hmmm...

First day back with Sheryl....he's exhausted!

Today was my first day back at work. No students, but meetings all day. It wasn't that difficult of a tansition, because I came up to school a few days last week and the kids have been with Sheryl on several occassions, so it was nothing new for them. It was actually kind of nice to be back to work and using my mind a little bit more than I so at home. I did start the day with a pretty bad headache which came and went throughout the day. All in all though it was anice day. Ben picked the kids us, too, so I was able to stay a little later and work in my classroom. When the kids arrived home with Ben later, Barrett was zonked out. I guess Louie and Elizabeth were there today, so he must have played and played. I actually can't even wake him up for dinner. Yikes! I'll have to keep trying though. Tomorrow is another day of work and then we are off until Tuesday when the students have their first day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are your kids, seriously?? Those outfits are so sweet. Hope things keep going well with you this year, lots of love your first week back!

Melissa said...

Your girls look different in every post, they are changing so much! Glad the first day back went well, I'm sure it was nice that you didn't have to pump :) Have fun at the cabin this weekend and good luck w/the first day of students, I'll be thinking about you!!
-Melissa