Saturday, June 07, 2008

So this is what it feels like....

to get a full nights sleep!!! Yes, you read correctly, the girls slept a straight 7 hours last night!!! Yea!!! Eight weeks to the day. This may not be regular yet, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that it becomes more normal. At least its a start. :)

On Thursday night we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate Sue and Pat's birthdays. It was a nice evening with lots of family and food. The boys got to play outside on the merry-go-round that Grandpa made. Then yesterday cousin Dewey and I went into town and walked the river trail. We also went to the local park and stopped by my mother's tree. It was nice. Barrett then had a haircut appointment. It was so cute watching him sit there sucking his sucker while his hair got cut. He was such a good little boy.


The boys on the merry-go-round.

Say 'Cheese'

My kids by my mother's tree on the river.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sleep! I still can't believe they're two months old already. Crazy!

Jocelyn Edin said...

OMG!!! I can't believe the girls slept that long. How awesome! Must have been a good day :) Hope they keep it up.

And your photos, the tree, so sweet I cried.

Anonymous said...

Alright, what is your secret?!? Tatym was doing about 6 hrs consistently until we came up north, where she has been waking every 3 hrs!! YUCK! I'm jealous but happy for you :) Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

OMG---just great! So glad you can finally get some real sleep! Will see you in four days in T.C.. Yeah!! All so exciting. Jojo

Monica said...

Wow, that's so wonderful! : ) So happy for you and a full night's sleep. Crossing my fingers they keep up the trend.