Saturday, May 31, 2008

An Afternoon @ Dad's


Bouncing on the old wood beam to the fort.

Peek-a-boo!

Look at those eyes!

Of course he had to have his "broom, broom".

Today Ben had a golf tournament all day, so we headed over to my dad's to hang out. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of their new barn and sand box (next time...I promise). Barrett played in the sand box for what seemed like hours! :) He loved it. The girls slept peacefully most of the afternoon in the house. Dad, Trina, and I enjoyed the outdoor by playing a little dice. We ended the day with a great meal and headed home. What a wonderful day with family!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Monica said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday. : )

Jocelyn Edin said...

Practically perfect in every way! Thank you for painting the picture. I'm having a glorious day in my garden too. See you soon!

Jocelyn Edin said...

p.s. I LOVE that the fort is coming alive again!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to relax w/the family....sounds perfect! Very cute pic of you and Barrett on the beam :) -Melissa