Monday, January 28, 2008

Long John's Here We Come!!



Yesterday we decided to have some play time outside. It was finally warm enough to enjoy some snow, so we got Barrett dressed in his long johns. We couldn't resist how cute he looked and had to take some pics.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kate and Matt said...

I love your new blog template, it's so chic. The updates are great, Barrett is as cute as ever, you look awesome, your new winter hat rocks!

Anonymous said...

What a little grown up. I was just looking through some pictures from last year of him & Gwen. What a difference!! It's a pretty crazy what just a couple of months can do!

Monica said...

I love the long johns. Very cute. Glad you got some quality snow time before all this bizarre rain... :)

Anonymous said...

He is looking so old!! I just wrote almost the same thing on Joss's blog about Gwen, but seriously, your kids are getting so big!

How are you feeling? A couple we met in our childbirth class had her twins....we saw them in the hospital and they are SO cute I just can't wait for you!! (They had a boy and a girl)
Love, Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

Yep, he's a big boy now! :)