Monday, December 10, 2007

Quick Post

Similar to Jocelyn's story about Gwen....

Just tonight Barrett went to the tupperware cupboard and found the plastic pitcher that we use to water plants. He pulled it out and went over to the plants and pretended to water them! It was so cute. :)

(I'll post more later...Barrett keeps grabbing for the keyboard.)

5 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Awe!!!

Monica said...

Wow! It's crazy what kids pick up just from watching their parents. Pretty cool stuff. : )

Anonymous said...

i love these stories. so funny that i can picture him doing that!

Anonymous said...

That is so darn cute. When is your level 2 ultrasound scheduled for? I noticed you were already at 20+ weeks and thought that should be coming up. Also, gave you props on Joss's blog for an entire day of shopping in downtown Chicago....I am VERY impressed. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I go in this Friday for my 20-week ultrasound. I'll post again after that! :) How are you doing? Only a few more weeks! :)